WhyRU สายฟ้าซน : Chapter 8 [Part 1]




Author : Candy Onn

Translator : Haruhi

Proofread: Wendy 

♫ 


But of course, what everyone thought about is correct.

My wish has never come true. Not even close to becoming true anyway.

I don’t know whether it is because fate is playing a joke on me or just me never having luck since I was born. Because no matter what I wish for, it always ends up resulting in the opposite of what I wished for.

“Damn this rain, really knows how to work right? Immediately stopping when I’m no longer waiting for a taxi, it’s as though it didn’t rain before.” I complain softly as I step inside the room after I’m done hanging out my uniform at the balcony.

Right now, I already changed into a new set consisting of a tank top, paired with shorts that belong to Saifah. It might seem baggy but it somehow fits me well when I wear it.

“But even if you managed to stop one, we don’t know whether the driver would agree to take you in or not.”

“You are right though.”

Just now, when both of us waited for two hours, damn, no one agreed to take me. I sway my head in frustration before I approach the end of the bed, glancing at the room’s owner who is lying on his bed, playing games.

“What?” Saifah gazes up while asking, taking his sight off his phone to look at me.

“Where should I sleep?”

“Wherever you want. The floor? Wait, I will get you some covers.”

“I don’t want to wait. I want to sleep on the bed.” After I say my words, I rush to crawl up on the bed because I’m afraid that the room’s owner will really make me sleep on the floor.

“So, why did you ask?”

“It is simple manners.” I shrug my shoulders irritatingly towards him before I shift to sit next to him.

I can see the game Saifah played, but somehow my eyes are more attracted to the thing placed on the bedside table… my guitar pick bracelet.

“What are you planning to do?” Asked Saifah as he reaches out for my guitar pick bracelet faster than me.

“My bracelet!”

“What, yours?” Saifah makes a puzzled expression. “I will keep this because the owner doesn’t want it.”

“What do you mean by not wanting it? It’s mine.” I claim while reaching out for the bracelet but at the same time Saifah draws his arm back, snatching the bracelet away from my grasp, not allowing me to have it.

"Saifah, I just want what is mine na woie."

"Are you sure this is yours?"

"I'm sure."

"I'm pretty sure that before this there was someone who left it here like he didn't want it."

"That's true, but at that time I..."

"I what? I don't want it, isn't that so?"

"Not that." I answered the person before me, lifelessly. 

"I want it back." I reach out for my bracelet once again, but he avoids me so well that I begin to feel annoyed and so damn irritated. 

"Saifah!"

"What Zon?"

Act annoying once again

"You will give it to me nicely or I will get it with force."

“Boasting much.”

“Come on, give me.”

This time I reach out for the bracelet once again and in that moment, I don’t really think much about what could possibly happen. What I know is that I must get my bracelet back.

The next moment I realised that Saifah already brought the bracelet higher until it is out of my reach. And I suddenly recall the time when we kissed… again.

However, it occurred for just a few heartbeats because the moment I witness the smirk on the corner of Saifah’s lips, I can’t help but to feel weird.

“You say…” Saifah leans closer, whispering into my ear. “This is like in the novel, right?”

My eyes widened when Saifah said these words. Right now, I’m not sure whether he really understood the matter which I’m worried about, but why on damn earth did he suddenly bring it up, I don’t know.

“What do you mean same as in the novel? It’s not the same. There is no way it would be the same. That’s it, I’m getting my bracelet back!” Crying out loud, I changed the topic while snatching the bracelet which Saifah held previously.

“What’s the deal you have with the novel exactly? Why do you look so strangely worried about it? I could see it already since the time it rained.” The person before me asks me with a suspicious look on his face.

“What worry? You’re mental, talk nonsense all the time.”

“Who exactly is the mental one here, if not the one who’s thinking nonsense such as slipping into a novel, isn’t that so na?”

“…” I swallow the lump in my throat when Saifah randomly speaks about this. He narrows his eyes, as though he’s searching for the truth.

“Don’t tell me it’s true.”

“It would be crazy if it’s true. It’s not true, not even a bit.” I pretend to be relaxed and gaze down as I put on the guitar pick instead. 

This action of mine is actually opposed to what’s happening inside my heart, it nearly sprang out of my chest. I don’t really fancy the idea of letting someone else know about this because just amongst my friends who know it, I already act a little bit too nervous.

If ai’Saifah knows about it too, won’t I immediately end up at the hospital?

Others might see me as nonsensical, but to those not having been in my shoes, they wouldn’t damn understand it. Because since that moment where I made an oath, there were a lot of incidents which lead me to that kind of thinking, for real.

“Well, let’s just forget about that, but this one.” Saifah said while grabbing my wrist with the guitar pick bracelet, bringing them in both our view. “I will make it clear here na Zon, that if I ever see you abandon this bracelet again.”

“…”

“I will keep it and won’t return it to you.”

“Yes, I know.” I mutter while pulling my hand from his hold.

My mouth is mumbling, yet my heart is cursing at him as well.

“Turn off the light na Saifah, I will go to sleep.”

“Is this my room or yours?”

“Yours.” I respond, tugging the duvet over my figure. “You know where the switch is at, so it’s you who’s supposed to switch it off. I want to sleep.”

“…”

“Good night.”

 I wish good night to the room’s owner when the lights are out. And maybe it’s because of the fatigue I had due to the long exposure of rain and the damn long waiting for a ride which nearly took up to two hours, but it made me fall asleep the fastest within this past month.

In my dream, I could feel someone embracing me with warmth. That person seems to cherish me until I feel like floating upon a cloud. The gentleness that occurs feels so soft and gentle even when the person’s lips touch my forehead before it goes down to my lips.

However, somewhere inside me, I find that the kiss feels way too familiar, I couldn’t explain it in words.

The kiss somehow resembles the kiss of someone but I couldn’t figure out who that someone is.


♫ 


The morning rays interrupt my feeling, as today the rays illuminated so brightly I nearly want to bury myself beneath the duvet again. Honestly, my room is usually not this bright. Right now, it feels like I’m not sleeping in my own room. Am I not?

Gradually I open my eyes. 

There’s a blurry view which appears so close in front of me that I have to adjust my eyes. However, as soon as I could see the person in front of me clearly, I immediately realise that my face and Saifah’s are way too close. 

Plus, we’re sleeping in each other’s embrace as well.

“Hoie!!!”

“Hoie!!!”

(Fall down)

“Oii! Shit!!! Why are you kicking me off the bed?!” The room’s owner is not only surprised that our face are this close to each other, but he also kicks me away that I fall off the bed and end up on the floor right away.

“Well, it’s because you bring your face close to mine.”

“It’s you who brought your face to mine first. Damn it, it hurts na woie, being kicked!” I complain while rubbing my hip. 

And ai’Saifah’s bed is not that low as well. He kicked me in a way that I couldn’t see it coming in time and it really made my hips ache.

“Sorry. It’s my fault. I didn’t mean it.”

“Err it’s fine.” I get back on my feet and grab my hip.

“Does it hurt so much?” Saifah asks with a guilty expression, but in his guiltiness, there’s also a trace of amusement hidden there.

“Maybe it is so funny instead”

“I’m sorry.”

“I really hate your apology, damn you!” I throw the pillow to the room’s owner before I walk away to get the towel. “If that’s so, I will take a shower first na.”

This time I take a shower that lasts a bit longer than before. The reason why I take a shower this long is because ai’Saifah teased me last night about me bathing so quickly. 

In the end, I stand under the warm shower for quite a bit until I think it’s long enough and step out of the shower.

“I toasted some bread for you to eat.”

Before the room’s owner entered the bathroom to shower, he tells me about the bread which is set on the Japanese table.

“Thank you so much. And may I know where the iron is?”

“In the wardrobe. You can just take it.”

“Okay.” I nod and walk to get the clothes I dried outside, getting them ironed. In between my lips is the bread Saifah toasted for me. 

As soon as I’m done ironing my clothes, I immediately put them on and write something on a post-it, letting him know. In my mind, I’m considering that it’s better to thank him first, but my other half is thinking of saving it. 

In the end, I decide to go with the post-it, sticking it somewhere in sight and then walk out of the room.


To Saifah.

I will go to class first na. Let’s meet each other in the evening.

And this is my Line id ZONZONZON.

Add na, in case there’s anything for us to talk about. 

From Zon.


♫ 


Comments are appreciated ^^

4 comments:

  1. So domestic.. (=^~^=) I really appreciate your translations🖤 thank you so much and I'll patiently anticipate part 2🖤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for translating!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always LOVE your SFZN updates. Thank you so much.
    These two are easily becoming one of my all time favourite couples. And I want to adopt Sai. Stay safe and bless you for your hard work x

    ReplyDelete

WhyRU สายฟ้าซน : Chapter 9 [Part 1]

Author  : Candy Onn Translator : Haruhi Proofread : Wendy ♫   “You’re frowning all the way.” “Yeah.” I respond monotonously to the person ...