WhyRU สายฟ้าซน : Chapter 8 [Part 2]



Author : Candy Onn

Translator : Haruhi

Proofread : Wendy


 ♫ 

For the first time these past months, I arrive at the classroom before my other friends in the gang. 

Moreover when I arrived, there was still no one around, not until one of my friends from the gang stepped into the room and greeted me in an annoying way.

“Wow! Why my young master entered this Section way ahead of schedule, krub?” The piercing voice of Tanthai is heard even before he reached the table. “Usually, you always arrive after the professor, am I right?”

“So what? I’m a diligent person.”

“Huh~ So diligent, I see.” He says while taking the seat on the row in front of me. 

Ai’Zen sits next to me while ai’Tee and ai’Junior, who arrived much later, enter the classroom with an unbelievable expression on their face. Why must they act so surprised about me coming so early to this Section, like it’s such a miraculous thing to happen. 

It’s true that I don’t really admire this subject. Usually, if I’m not skipping this class, I would enter late all the time. But today there’s a reason why I came this early. They might also be suspicious because of my hurting hip.

“Hey, last night, why were you not answering my Line messages?” Nathee asks while getting himself a seat next to Zen.

“Really? I didn’t notice it. Why did you message me anyway?”

“It’s nothing. I just wanted to ask you about the group assignment but ai’Zen already responded in your place.”

“That’s good then. Actually, I was busy last night.”

“Busy? Doing what.”

“Last night I missed my van and ended up spending the night at Saifah’s room.” After I’m done explaining, they also nod in understanding.

“That’s good then. Being close to one another is good indeed. If you encounter any problems, at least Saifah’s there who can help you, because he’s really not a terrible person.” Tanthai decided to speak up.

“True. Because at first, we were worried that you guys would punch each other to death.” Junior is the next one to speak up.

“We’re not. I’m not the person with the terrible behaviour.”

“Really?”

“Yup.”

“Mehhh~ Isn’t it you who would make fun of him first?”

“Well, he loves to say some things that annoys me so much.”

“Enough na.” Zen interrupts, “Anyway, you are already nice to each other so there’s no need to find a reason to start again, isn’t that right?”

“Yes, I know.” Junior gives up in the end, before his sight drops directly to something on my wrist. “Hoie, what a pretty bracelet. I’ve never seen you wear it before though.”

“Oh, this? I bought it just this Saturday.”

“It’s really pretty na woie. Putting it together with a guitar pick like this looks good as well. Not many can make this. And it must be effective for strumming, right?”

“It can strum well. I bought this damn guitar pick for a thousand.” I reply to them, trying to show off until Junior scowls at me.

Mehhh, let me show off for a bit. It’s a once in a lifetime shopping purchase. I don’t always spend like this.

“I just didn’t know that our P’Zon would invest so much for only a 1-day concert.”

 “It’s not that I wanted to invest a lot. It’s just that ai’Saifah advised me to buy it just in case I want to play guitar in the future.” After I explain it to them, each of them begin to show their suspicion.

“I’m not getting it, how come he was there?”

“At that time krub, I had to spend the night with him because I missed my van, remember?”

“But last Saturday you were going out on date together, and he also advised you about the guitar pick. How come na P’Zon? And as for last night where you both slept together, I don’t think it’s normal.”

“What the hell do you mean by date?! I met him by chance. And as for last night, I already told you guys that I missed my van and ended up spending the night in his dorm.”

“The mouth says that ‘I’m scared of getting into the novel’ but in the end, it says ‘I love you’ as well.”

“Love your ass!”

“Your reaction is like a shy person na ja~”

Damn it, I really hate ai’Junior’s voice which sounds so annoying. In the end, I decide to stop bickering with these damn people and shake my head instead.

“But honestly na, making it into a bracelet like this is also a good idea. If Zon kept only the pick, it would be lost in less than three days.” It’s ai’Zen who speaks, changing the topic.

“It’s Saifah actually who suggested to turn it into a bracelet.” 

The topic which Zen attempted to change just now went back to its original path. I forgot that these guys were waiting to tease me, “but he just suggested it na woie, because this bracelet, it’s me who hired someone else to do the job.”

“Is it true kub P’Zon?”

“Of course.”

“A face like yours would voluntarily waste money to hire someone else, of course.”

“Damn you ai’Thee. This is how much I could actually invest.”

“It’s not about that P’Zon. I didn’t question your wisdom of investing on something, but I’m afraid it’s about something else. I’m referring to the feeling you have for someone who bought something for you or made something for you.”

“What Mr. Thee said is kind of logical krub.” Junior touches his chin, acting as if he’s analysing.

“I secretly feel this is kind of reasonable as well.” It’s no different for Tanthai who is narrowing his eyes towards me.

“Shut up all of you.” I snap while raising my middle finger, showing it to them. 

After that, I turn around, glancing at the professor who just arrived and decide to change the topic so that they can divert their attention to the professor in front of us instead.

“You all better stop laughing and focus on studying. The professor is here already.”

The three of them turn silent and went to pick up the sheet from the professor. I can still hear a faint laughter sound from them, but at least they are not fucking teasing me anymore.

“For the students who didn’t collect their sheet yet, you can get up and take one in front of the class na ka.”

The professor announced it for those who didn’t have the sheet yet and when it’s near the end of the lesson, it’s me who still doesn’t have the lesson sheet. However, my hip is still hurt. So I turn to ai’Zen who sits next to me.

“Zen, please take a sheet for me as well. My hips still hurts.”

“Do you hear what I just heard, B1 roger?” Junior begins first.

“I heard something about ass being hurt, B2 roger.”

“As for B3, I think there are several reasons for an achy hip, but only a few… maybe P’Zon would like to comment krub?”

And damn, these guys then turn to me in unison with a weird grin on their faces that I, when I just calmed down, began to feel funny again at their reaction. 

I don’t know how on earth they could brew something like this. If ai’Saifah and I really end up being together, wouldn’t they see it as the world’s biggest success?

“Did I really fall out of bed?”

“Hooooooiii.”

“So wicked.”

“Damn it, what is the truth, my friend?”

“I ask you for real na Zon, did you really do it that harsh that you fell from the bed?”

“Not harsh at all.” I respond with a bold tone, and they are sitting still, paying attention to listen to what I will say next. “Because regarding bed manners, ai’Saifah is always gentle to me.”

“!!??”

“Are you guys satisfied yet?”

“Yes, we are satisfied (laugh).”

Damn, this way I can also feel satisfied.

I shake my head at my friends before I look up, listening to the professor. I get their intention to tease me because they know how worried I am about the matter of getting myself into the novel. 

In the end, when I begin to feel frustrated I end up brewing something so bold just to break the feeling.

But what can I do?

In the past, there was an incident which made me think that I probably slipped into the novel storyline for real. Even when right now the thought has reduced a bit (though not all of it) but it’s not as serious as before. 

It might be due to ai’Saifah who acts normal and doesn’t seem to approach me in a weird way, which would make me feel anxious. And the most important part is, he’s not a jerk and he even made me a bracelet.

“Do you like the bracelet that much Zon?” It’s Zen who’s asking out of the blue even when at first his eyes are fixed on the professor. However, when I turn to look at him, Zen slowly turns to face me.

“I see that Zon keeps on looking and touching it, I guess you really like it.”

“I like it na. It’s pretty.” I respond according to what I really feel. 

Maybe it’s because previously, I didn’t really like to wear bracelets. Sometimes I also don’t like to wear watches. So, when I put on a bracelet like this, it makes me feels a little bit strange. 




Comment are loved ^^





1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet, he is falling in love litle by little

    ReplyDelete

WhyRU สายฟ้าซน : Chapter 9 [Part 1]

Author  : Candy Onn Translator : Haruhi Proofread : Wendy ♫   “You’re frowning all the way.” “Yeah.” I respond monotonously to the person ...