WhyRU สายฟ้าซน : Special Chapter [Part 2]




Author : Candy Onn 


Translator : Haruhi


Proofread : Wendy


♫ 



"Do you want to eat something?" I changed the topic because I'm afraid that I might end up doing something with the unconscious drunken guy.

"I want."

"Then, what's nice to order?"

"I want! To eat!! You!!"

After he claims this, Zon bites onto my shoulder right away. Even though his bite isn't that harsh, I could still feel his teeth sink down on my shoulder.

"It hurts krub."

"Does it hurt? Then Zon will blow on it to soothe it." Zon says as he pulls me down by the neck before he puffs air on my shoulder gently.

He also placed a light kiss on the spot which makes me tense up at the coiled up feeling in my stomach right now. It's not that I refuse to do it or anything, but Zon is drunk. I want to do it when both of us are more conscious.

"Saifah..." Zon purrs my name, then uses his lips to nibble on my earlobe, half-serious-half-teasing.

"You are so drunk aren't you?" I ask once again.

"I’m not."

“If you’re not drunk, would you dare to say something like this?” 

“Of course I dare.” Zon says as he gazes up at me. He then cupped my face with both of his hands before his lips curled into a pout towards me. “I really want to eat you.”

“What’s this really?”

“I want to kiss you too. Want to kiss, Saifah?”

“…”

“…”

 "Then go on, kiss me." I raise my eyebrows, challenging the smaller guy.

He beams and leans down for a kiss, pressing his lips onto mine. But damn, since he is so drunk, the kiss which is supposed to be gentle turns out more like a hit on my lips instead.

"It hurts."

"You still dare to say that you're hurt. The person who is supposed to say that is me. You bumped onto me like this."

"Sorry."

"It's fine. Let me see your lips, is there any wound or not?" I cup Zon's face so that I could check his mouth which bumped onto mine earlier. Luckily, there's no scars or anything. 

"This is what you got!" I complain while flicking my finger on Zon's forehead.

He cries softly and immediately rubs the spot where I flicked him. 

"So, what do you want to eat really? I can order for delivery."

"Are you really hungry?"

"Well, I am not that hungry, but it's good if we order food because I didn't eat anything yet since this evening."

"Would you like to eat me instead?"

"Zon?"

"You really don't want to eat me." After he says it, Zon buries his face onto the crook of my neck again.

The strong alcohol scent I inhaled penetrates my nose which makes me shake my head, making the smaller guy feel ticklish and giggly.

"So, what do you want to eat krub?"

"Eat me or eat what."

"What is it with you Zon?" I hang up the phone call which is about to order food before I get a hold on Zon's face, pulling him away slightly from my shoulder so that he could see me in the face clearly.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

Zon sucks air until his cheeks are round, turning away in another direction. Yet I manage to cup him by his cheeks, guiding him to look back at me so that we are staring in each other’s eyes.

"Say it. Is there anything you want to say and let me know or not?"

"I heard it when you said... that you're upset."

"Huh?"

"When we called each other this evening, you said that you are upset about me being understanding regarding you doing your project, am I right?”

I nod to Zon as my answer.

"But do you know?"

"..."

"I'm not that understanding like how I told you before. Sometimes, I also feel like I want to appear slightly paranoid about you. I want to be grouchy when you are only interested in doing your work, but not interested in me. Why are you only interested in doing your project? You always come back late. Sometimes, you even spend the night at ai'Day’s home. I don't want to be that understanding, but I..."

"..."

"I-I really... like really don't want to make you feel stressed. I don't want my behaviour to be a burden to you. I want to act all mature, so I pretend to be strong, and say that I understand everything you do. Even though I'm not even that understanding, not even a bit. I never thought to be understanding as well. But, I'm scared Saifah."

 "..."

"I'm afraid that if I demand too much from you... you would become bored with me."

"What a joke na Zon. Who would feel bored with you? I never feel bored with you, and you know this."

"Who knows about the future though?"

"It's my future, I would know it."

"..."

"And you, how did you get these nonsense thoughts by the way? Why would you think that I would feel bored of you?"

"..."

Zon doesn't say anything. He turns his face away from me and acts as though he's about to get away from my lap, but I'm fast enough to bring my hands around him, embracing his waist.

"Your boyfriend is asking, can't you hear it?"

"I do."

"If you do then answer me na krub, about where you got this thought. Why do you think you are being paranoid, annoying and would make the other person feel bored?"

"Zol."

"Pardon?"

"Ai'Zol said that."

"Say what?"

"She said someone with my behaviour won't last long with anyone. She said that I'm selfish, immature, hard to understand and have problematic behaviour. She said that if I continue to behave like this, you might breaking up with me later on."

"When you were talking to Zol, it was actually bickering, am I right? Then there is no need to take it seriously. You know that if Zol says something like this, it’s clear that she is furious and tends to argue. And it must be something big that she argued about that Zol mentioned something like this."

"That's true... we argued about something small, but obviously she made it big. Talking about how immature I am, but what she said somehow made me really think about it."

"You...you’re already small, why must you be a fool as well?" I say this whilst giving a slight push on Zon's head, feeling annoyed for once.

"There is no way that I would feel bored of you Zon. I love you because you are who you are. If you feel paranoid, do feel paranoid about me... I'm okay with it. Even if sometimes you have no reason or can't understand each detail about me, I'm also okay with it. Because I know what kind of person you are and I love you for being like that. I love you for sometimes being annoying (in a lovely way), I love you for sometimes being mature and I also love you for sometimes acting like a kid."

“…”

"If you behave mature all the time and act rationally in every aspect of your life, I might not have fallen in love with you."

"Are you saying this to please me?"

"Why would I say this just to please you?"

"Really na." The drunken guy then says it with a pleading tone once again. I nod once again, ensuring him that I really love him for who he is.

There is no need for him to be like anyone else or trying to do something to make me love him. Just him being himself is enough.

"That's good then." Zon mutters and tosses his body into my embrace, hugging me tightly.

As for me, I could only caress his head gently, telling him that I understand. "And why did you and ai'Zol argue that you both had to quarrel to this extent?"

"W-Well, because I stole her food." Said Zon faintly as though he's whispering to himself rather than saying it to me.

"What did you say? You stole your sister's food?"

"Yes! I stole her food. My mom bought this huge set of Japanese food for her as a reward for always helping mom around. But I felt annoyed, so I ate them all."

"But you didn't help your mom."

"That's true."

"And yet you went after your sister's food?"

"Yes." Zon nod, admitting his fault.

"Then no wonder she was furious."

"Are you taking ai’Zol’s side over me huh Saifah?"

"Well, look what you have done to your sister. Such a spoiled little baby."

"I'm not a little baby." Zon mumbles "But I already apologised to her na."

"I knew you would do that."

"How did you know?"

"Well, my boyfriend is cute like this na." I reach for his head, ruffling Zon's hair lovingly "But aren't you drunk to say something like this."

"I think so na." Zon says whilst burying his face onto the crook of my neck.

At first, I think it’s nothing more than merely a comfort hug, because in my mind, Zon is already okay with me to order some food. However, it doesn't go that way when Zon is damn really living up to his name.

His small lips begin to tease along my neck and my earlobe. The same goes for his small hands which begin to slide inside my shirt.

"Zon."

Do you know that ever since you started with the project, you’ve never done anything with me?"

"..."

"You are blushing na Saifah."

"It is so dark, how can you tell?"

"Dark? The lamp over there is so damn bright."

"..."

"..."

"You are shy about what I said just now right?"

"Eumm."

"If that’s so, would you do it?"

"You are drunk."

"So what?"

"I don't want to do it when you are not fully conscious."

"I'm conscious na Saifah... let's do it na. I miss you so bad. I want to be hugged by you so badly. Do you know that I have endured for way too long since the moment you start that project, but now I can't endure it anymore. Let's do it."

"Do what?" I ask teasingly which makes Zon lift his face up, staring at me. He licks his lips alluringly before he nibbles his lower lips and raises his eyebrows, obviously provoking me.

"Make you unable to sleep." After the small guy is done talking, he presses his lips on mine for a kiss.

His tongue slips inside my mouth before he uses both of his hands to cup my face. The kiss this time is full of thirst, and when the flame inside lights up fully, there is no way for me to let go, this passion has to be used na krub. 

After a while, my hands which were embracing Zon are now slipping inside the boxer of the petite guy. Zon's gasping sounds grow louder, between his soft moans escaping his small lips. "Ahhh."

"I like it when you moan like this." I confess while trailing down from his small lips to his chin.

I draw both of his legs, which are embracing my waist, tighter towards me. Afterwards, I push Zon's body gently so that he could lie on the bed comfortably.

I like Zon when he is at the peak of his mood.

I like it when his eyes seem unbearable like this.

"I also like it when you look like this."

“You talk a lot, eukk-” A moan escapes his small lips when my tongue goes down to his pulse.

He moans my name all night long. It has been two or three weeks since I focused on the project which needed to be sent to the professor. It made my desire of having the guy before me flare up and it will not easily be worn out.

And it’s no different from Zon himself, so both of our needs are satisfied, again and again.

I love Zon.

I love Zon for who he is.

I love him for being someone like this, he doesn’t need to be like anyone else.

“Just being you is enough Zon. Just being you… you. That I cannot escape from. You. That I love.” 


♫ 

T/N : Comment are appreciated and if you all have any thoughts, can tag #whyrunovel in Twitter since P'Onn might read it ^^

11 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for all your efforts in translating..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you , those dumbies sometimes ( don(t mistake I love them) ; pfou I was worried they were gonna split ... thanks again for your work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the translation.. I really really miss saifah and zon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you.. I hanker for more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg, thank you, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the translation~~!! I miss them so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the Sai POV chapters..... thank you so much for them xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much..i love this..🥰🥰🥰

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute so sexy soo SaifahZon !!!
    Thanks for it

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm really thankful for your efforts and patience....again, thank you very much❤

    ReplyDelete

WhyRU สายฟ้าซน : Chapter 9 [Part 1]

Author  : Candy Onn Translator : Haruhi Proofread : Wendy ♫   “You’re frowning all the way.” “Yeah.” I respond monotonously to the person ...