WhyRU สายฟ้าซน : Special Chapter [Part 1]



Author : Candy Onn

Translator : Haruhi

Proofread : Wendy


♫ 



Special By Saifah

Thoughts 

 "I know it already na P'Fight, but... Okay, wait, can you say that once again? Krub... I got it."

 

"But Hwa... the project should be submitted soon enough... Hoie, I don't want it either... Please don't get sulky na Hwa... Hwa!!! (sigh)... she hung up on me." Day murmurs whilst shaking his head, exhausted.

 

At the same time, Tutor acts not much different either. Even though he just slips a sigh, I know that P'Fight becomes paranoid of him as well.

 

It might turn out this way because right now, three of us are suffocating ourselves doing a project together until it feels like there's no time, which makes some people feel upset.

 

However, what could we do anyway, when this project is crucial because twenty marks from here could be measured for the grade of this subject. 

 

And due to that, right after school ended, both Tutor and I have to drop by at ai'Day’s house, hurrying to get the project done, even though currently there's not much left. But the situation right now might delay the project for about three or four days. 

 

"I would say for this weekend is it fine for us to put a rest on this project first? Then, upcoming Sunday we will slowly get ourselves back on this project." Ai'Tor begins to speak up about delaying this project even though he never acts like this. 

 

"That's good. It is nice if I could rest this Saturday. Right now, Hwa is really sulking with me. Just now she called, saying that she will wait at the cafeteria. If today, I still don't bring her to watch the movie together, I will be ignored for sure." 

 

"If that’s the case, let's put a rest on it first before we send the work to the prof next Friday. I think we could manage it on time" I respond to both of my friends in such way because actually, the work is nearly a hundred percent done. It just requires a few last touch-ups. 

 

"If that’s so, let's do this. Today, there is no need to do the project at my place. We should just go our own way, right. Ai'Tor must want to rush to look for P'Fight. I also need to hurry to look for Hwa, and you... does ai'Zon call you for anything?"

 

"No, he's not. He said he understands it."

 

"That's so good, having such an understanding lover." Day mutters. "If Hwa could understand as easy as you that would be nice."

 

"..." I remain quiet and didn't say anything in response. I don't know whether I should feel happy or the opposite, that ai'Zon understood me like this. 

 

"Then, I will go back first. P'Fight is waiting."

 

"Sure, go back safely." Right after I'm done responding to both of my friends, I walk back to my own room without any rush. 

 

Honestly, since Zon moved to the next room, our relationship is slowly getting better and improving except for that frustration occurring every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, where Zon would spend the night at his house, seeing ai'Namtaan (Brown), a dog, who is so excellent in begging for being first, that whenever we meet, I would be so furious. 

 

Whatever, at least since the moment Zon moved next to my room, we could spend more time together. Plus, he slept in my room more often actually.

 

It’s just that recently, where I often come back late so Zon already fell asleep by then, and it happens that Zon has morning classes which make us not talk to each other much. 

 

Afterwards, he decided to sleep in his own room and I don't want to argue or bother him much, and because of that I really want to get this project done as soon as possible so that I could have time to be with him, like before. 

 

I want to have him in my embrace so bad.

 

Rrrrrrrrr

 

The loud sound of the phone interrupts my thought when I just reached my place.

 

"Have you reached your home?"

 

(Yeah)

 

"What are you doing?" I ask while laying down on my bed. Eyes begin to feel heavy, exhausted.

 

(Playing with ai'Namtaan na)

 

"Namtaan again, bored of it."

 

(It just a dog Saifah)

 

"A pretended dog."

 

(Why are you saying it like that?)



"..."



(...)



"Zon."



(Say it...)



"These days, we rarely talk and go out together right."



(It can't be helped since you have that project which you should get done quickly)



"You, this... really understand me well na."



(Why you are making such voice?)



"Nothing, just thinking why you understand me so well."



(...)



"You understand me so well, that sometimes I secretly feel... hurt as well."



(What did you say Saifah?)



"Nothing. I think I should take a shower and then go to sleep. I feel so tired."



(Today, you didn't go to get the project done?)



"Yes, ai'Tor and ai'Day got themselves in trouble with P'Fight and Hwa, complaining about not having time together. So, this weekend we decided to put the project on hold first."



(Is that so?) 



Zon's voice sounds so faint that I could barely hear him.



(P'Zon, mom calls to eat)



(I know, wait for a moment)

 

(Be quick na P'Zon, dad returned already)

 

(Yeeesssssss, I will come later)



"Just go to eat Zon. We can talk later." I tell the person on the line because I heard the loud voice of his younger sister.



(Okay, if that’s so I will go to eat na)



"Hmm, eat deliciously na."



(I will)

 

"I... miss you na Zon."

 

(...)

 

(I...)

 

(P'Zon!!!)

 

(Yesssss I know and I'm coming already.  Damn, what a troublesome)

 

"(Laugh) Well, you sister is a person like this. Just go already. Good night for tonight na krub."

 

(Same goes to you)



With that, Zon hung up on me and as for me, I could only beam thinly at the thought which makes my heart pump hard right now. 



I miss Zon, even when he might not feel the same, I couldn't help but to miss him.

 

I miss everything about him. I miss his touch, his soft moans which slip out from his small lips. However, this is considered much better than what ai'Tor experienced during the time P'Fight went for his training. Because if it happens like that, I think I would probably go insane first. 

 

(Sigh)

 

I breathe out heavily before I walk away for a shower and then return to lie down, even when I didn't eat anything for dinner yet. Maybe because I don't really have enough sleep these days. And that's why this time when I fall asleep, I really go to that deep kind of sleep so I couldn't hear anything. 

 

However, the reason which wakes me up late at night is the smell of alcohol from someone sleeping by my side. 

 

The small figure which I always think of is embracing me tightly, with a strong alcohol smell all over him as if the small guy went to sleep soaked in it.

 

"Zon."

 

"Euu."

 

"When did you arrive?"

 

I ask while reaching for the light by the bedside, and the sight of my room I witnessed now is all beer cans, which I secretly bought and stocked, scattered around the room.

 

I scratch my head hard before I turn to glance at the drunk guy who is mumbling something.

 

"So drunk oie."

 

"Not a bit. I'm not drunk, not even a bit." I shake my head to the person who says he's far away from being drunk, somehow feeling pity before I get up to a sitting position.

 

At first, I thought of collecting the beer cans which are scattered around the room, but there is a person who sits up as well, with both of his hand clinging on my waist. 

 

"What?"

 

"..." He doesn't reply to my question of why he’s embracing my waist, but the thing Zon does is resting his head on my shoulder instead. 

 

"At nine." He speaks suddenly, without any notice. 

 

"Huh?"

 

"About the time I arrived, like you asked earlier."

 

"Ohhh."

 

"I've been here since nine p.m already. When I reached your place, I saw that you were already sleeping deeply on your bed. No matter how much I try to wake you up, you just didn't. And then I saw these beer cans in the closet, and the result..."

 

"You drunk it all up, isn't that so?"

 

"Yessssss, I finished them all, finished everything in the fridge as well... (giggle)."

 

"Still can laugh huh." I shake my head at the person who is chuckling. "Do you think you are good at handling alcohol, to drink this much."

 

I really can't help but to complain at Zon. I don't know what is there is in his mind when he had those beer in the closet, drinking them all up. 

 

"..."

 

"See? When I ask, you can't even answer." I brush his head which nestled on my shoulder again. 

 

However, Zon’s still not answering, instead he shifts to sit on my lap. 

 

"What's it?"

 

"I plead."

 

"Plead what?"

 

I ask the person who is now bringing both of his legs to hook my waist. His face then snuggles closer to my shoulder, like a cat, pleading at its owner. 

 

"I plead you, that's it."

 

"And why is that?"

 

"I miss you."

 

"Huh?"

 

"Well, I’m saying that I miss you because when we talked in the phone this evening, you said that you miss me right?"

 

"That's true."

 

"And I didn't say it back because ai'Zol cut me off first. Then when I think about it, I felt strange that I couldn't say that I miss you back." Zon confesses with a babble tone, before he gazes up at me with pleading looks.

 

Can you believe that this look of him right now, is so damn cute. Seeing him like this makes me really want to have him



♫ 

T/N: Comment are appreciated, and if you have any thoughts of this chapter, do comment in Twiter with #whyrunovel na kha












   


9 comments:

  1. I didn't thought saifah was that insecure about zon , he isn't confident at all in this relationship it seems ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them to much! 😍😭

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this ♥️ I love Saifah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I put 1000❤️ for Ur hardwork
    The era of missing SFZN is still long way until special series of them come out 😔

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you na Haruhi. I love you. Without you we can't even get read this speacial chapter. Thank you again for your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been spending my last weel trying to find your translated novels in wattpad, twitter and fb...I'm almost tearing up when I saw this blog of yours. THANK YOU VERY MUCH❤

    ReplyDelete

WhyRU สายฟ้าซน : Chapter 9 [Part 1]

Author  : Candy Onn Translator : Haruhi Proofread : Wendy ♫   “You’re frowning all the way.” “Yeah.” I respond monotonously to the person ...