Special Chapter (2) : Happy Birthday na Tutor



Author : CandyOnn

Translator : Haruhi




22.20 p.m

Fighter :: Just done with work krub

Tutor :: Have you eat or not?

Fighter :: I did. Today, there's a birthday dinner of a senior at the company. Right now, I'm about to bring these senior home, so drunk.

Tutor :: P'Fight is the one who drives? 

Fighter :: Yes, today I didn't drink with these senior group


Tutor gazes at his own screen and typing down the message he intentionally wants to text.

Then, if P'Fight is done sending them back, can P' come to meet Tor for a while? Tor... think,

However, in the end, he erases all of them. 


Tutor :: Drive safely na P'. If you have arrived then LINE to tell also.

Fighter :: Sure, my darling.

[T/N: *Throw Mang to laptop*]

There's a smile drawn on Tutor's face at the last sentence even though they are just letters, yet he feels like he could hear the voice of P'Fight uttering them out. 

And he doesn't mind whether they were typed letters or his verbal words, he could still feel... embarrassed due to it anyway. 

In the end, when he sees no reply, Tutor loosens the hold he has on his phone, placing it close to himself before he brings the towel to his head and drying his wet hair gently.

However, maybe due to weariness, he just doesn't care whether his hair is still wet or not, because right now the sleepiness just hit him hard. 

Tutor moves, letting his face to rest on the white soft pillow and close his eyes gradually. 

In his dream, he witnesses P'Fight pulls him into his embrace, mouth whispering that he misses him in a way like when he (Tutor) opens his eyes slowly, he realizes P'Fight is there, before him. 

And he is not sure whether he already wakes up from his dream or not? 

However, he just misses him too much.

"Tutor"

"..."

"Tor krub" 

A soft voice greets him, close to his ear. Tutor opens his eyes slowly because of the orange- color rays from something in which even when he doesn't see it, it might make him feel annoyed.

However, it makes him want to know about it as well until he finally opens his eyes, completely waking up just to realize it is someone he misses so much is holding a cake in front of him. 

"P'... Fight"

"Err, it's me"

"..."

"Happy Birthday na krub"

"(feeling touch)"

"Why you are making a face like that?"

"I didn't. What face would I make?"

"You are making a face like someone that will cry"

"I didn't make such face, not even a bit" Tutor presses his lips tightly and reaching out to hold the cake from the other guy before him. 

"Missing me right?"

"..."

"Do you think that I won't come to wish for my boyfriend's birthday? Ai'stubborn oie~"

"I'm not stubborn"

"Are you sure?"

"Sure na. Let's pray and blow these candles" Tutor whines to change the topic of his own overflowed feelings.

"Of course" Fighter beams and gesturing out the cake that has been set with a few small candles toward the person in front of him. 

Tutor shuts his eyes, positioning his hands closed together before his chest and prays something that only he knows. 

His small lip blows softly toward the candle, eyeing up and beams widely at the person who's holding the cake, who is now trying to turn on the light by the bed's head. 

"What did you wish for?"

"If I told you, it is no longer sacred"

"So stingy"

"This is true though. By the way, how can P' come here? Just now when we texted, it seems like P' has to send the people from the company, isn't that so?" 

"That's right," Fighter nods, "And as soon as I send them, I rush my way here to see you"

"Is that so? Right now, what time is it?"

"It's already 2 a.m. You can continue your nap na, and as for this cake, you don't need to eat it. Tomorrow, I will take you to eat something nice somewhere"

"Why you didn't let me eat it?" Tutor asks, frowning. 

"Well..."

"Well what?"

"Well, it wouldn't taste nice... maybe"

"What do you mean by that? Where did P' bought it?" Said Tutor while reaching out for the cake, having a better look at the cake once again. 

The presentation of the cake somehow looks weird. The cake's design also seems warped and distorted even. It's not as pretty as the cake he did at the shop. 

"P'Fight, don't tell me that..."

"Hmm" He nods, shyly.

"Go turn on the light" 

Tutor orders the older guy to turn on the light in the room because only by the bed's light, it is not enough for him to look at the thing he (Figher) did by himself, giving it to him. 

"It is already late. Just continue to sleep. Tomorrow, you can take a look at it" 

"I don't want. I want to see it tonight. Go turn on the light"

"Tor" The senior's begging tone sounded so cute until he couldn't help, but to tease.

"What are you shy about? Hurry krub my boyfriend, go turn on the light a bit for me. I want to take a picture of the surprise cake made by my boyfriend"

"But, the look of it, is so terrible"

"So what krub? My boyfriend made it for me. I want to take a picture of the cake made by my boyfriend" 

It is not wrong to assume that Tutor is copying the sentence Fighter used during the celebration of his (Fighter) birthday last time, and what's more important is that Tutor understands the proud feeling which the other person makes him feel. 

"Quickly P'Fight"

"Eyyyyyyyy, seeing it is enough na Tor, no need to eat it" After Fighter reminds him, he also walks to turn on the light.

"Why is that so?" Tutor frowns and approaches closer in order to sit near the Japanese desk situated in the middle of the room. 

He placed down the cake on the desk before he gets his phone, taking the pictures of the cake which is not as stunning as the usual shop's cake. 

However, it is so impressive that a person like P'Fight would make something like this for him.

"Well, it is not tasty"

"Haven't taste it yet"

"It is really not tasty. I let my friends have a taste for so many times. There were times where they spit it out in front of me. It's good that it appear appetizing to eyes like this already" P'Fight scratches his head shyly before he moves to sit closer to the other guy,

"Its appearance looks great"

"As for my appearance, yes, as for the cake..." 

Fighter shook his head at the cake which he made by himself, disproved. Because he thinks he could do much better than this. 

"No need to take a lot of pictures like that Tor. Why are you taking so much?"

"Will upload at IG"

"Crazy"

"Not crazy"

"Are you not feeling ashamed about it? The cake looks like this"

"Why should I feel embarrassed? My boyfriend made this, eumm-" 

Tutor tries to escape from the other guy's lips who is nibbling his ears then to his neck, in a way he feels ticklish. 

"That's enough P'Fight"

"I want to eat"

"If that so, go take the spoon quickly"

"I don't want to eat the cake" 

"..."

"I want to eat something else"

"Enough of that, go take a spoon"

"Tor?"

"Quick. This is the birthday cake owner na" After Tutor tells the other guy, he resumes focusing on his photography action once again. 

"So skilled at using people, whose boyfriend is this?"

"P'Fight boyfriend"

Fighter beams at the response when later, he stands up and reaches for the spoon, giving it to the room's owner. 

"So proud of it na, this time"

Fighter says it while shifting his chin to rest on the other's shoulder as if he's pleading. 

"Wanna eat together?" Tutor shrugs his shoulder, questioning the person who is still imploring him. 

"Nope. I ate it until poisoned already. If you can't it, you don't have to na Tor. I understand and I won't feel mad as well because I know the taste is bad" 

The person who begged curls his mouth at the younger guy with his arm caging his (Tutor) waist, placing a soft kiss on the person's white shoulder. 

The over-sized sleeping shirt which Tutor loved to wear, it really did its work so well with the attempt of 'baiting' him, recovering the feeling of longed na.

[T/N: Okay, that 'baiting' word is coming from the actual trans of 'molest', I changed it]

"The taste is not that bad" After having a bite of the cake in front of him, Tutor turns around and give such comment to the cake's owner. 

He doesn't want to praise the other's excessively or encourages Fighter because yes, it might taste a little bit sweet but, it doesn't taste so bad like how P'Fight claimed just now. 

"Really?"

"Yup" Tutor nods, "Wanna try?"

"I don't want. I ate it for three weeks already, poisoned so badly" 

"Wait na," Tutor turns to look at the person who has chin rested on his shoulder. 

"Don't tell me that for these three weeks period of your disappearing, is because you practiced baking cakes"

"Hmm" The person with much bigger built nods slowly.

"What an effort"

"For you only"

"What a skilled person" Tutor beams and gestures out his hand to caress Fighter's head, tenderly. 

He never thought that the older guy is disappearing for so long like this because he went to practice how to bake a cake for him. 

"But, disappearing like this, do you know it's not okay"

"I know"

"How much do you know?"

"I know it really... there's someone is missing me"

"If you know then next time, don't act like this act again na" Said Tutor when he later, turns to look at the other guy with his eyes are confessing his feeling due to the period of not seeing each other face or the feeling of missing each other. 

"I miss P'"

"Me too"

"A lot"

"I miss you a lot more"

"There's no need to compare"

"Yet, I really miss you a lot more"

"..."

"..."

They share a stare in silence where there's this bountiful of feeling until they become lost at words. However, the next moment it is Tutor who shifts to sit on Fighter. 

His hot lips go for an unsteady kiss in which it befalls from the neck, then the ear before he goes for the temple and progress to the lips, over and over again. 

The feeling of longed transform into a form of touch in which well expressed how much they thought of each other until it is Tutor first, who withdraws from the kiss.

"What's wrong?" The senior makes a puzzled face which causes the other guy to act as if he would leave his (Fighter) lap.

"I shall eat the cake"

"Is this the right time to eat cake, Tor?"

"Well, I want to eat the cake P' made"

"But, I don't want to eat cake. I want to eat other things"

[T/N: He wants to eat the candle maybe 555]

"Shut it. It's your mistake that you didn't realize"

"About what?"

"About going missing for three weeks, makes others miss him"

"I also miss you" Fighter moves closer and hugs Tutor who is engrossed in eating the cake in front of him once again. 

"I miss you so much until I feel not wanting to leave for the training. I just want to transfer to Bangkok"

"..."

"I don't want to do it in Rayong. Don't want to stay there"

"If that so, don't stay there"

"Really? Sure na? Then, tomorrow I will try to settle the matter about transferring to the head office tomorrow na woie"

"P' act like P' don't really want to go to Rayong in the first place"

"Indeed. I didn't want to go there from the beginning," Fighter confesses, "But, you said if I go, I will get a better experience, so I just go along"

"So, P' actually went there because you did go along with me, is that so?"

"Um," Fighter nods.

"P'Fight," As soon as he heard this, he feels guilty almost immediately. 

"P' shouldn't agree with me all the time. P' life, P' path, it's yours to determine. The thing I suggested is only to let P' has a better experience, if P' doesn't want to, it is not necessary for P' to do it"

"..."

"Don't do something like this again na, it makes me feel uneasy to help P' decide with something again"

"Don't say it like that"

"But, it really feels that way"

"Okay, I promise I will choose what I want to choose, but in every decision of mine, there will be your part always. You're not allowed to leave, not allowed to not making decisions as well. Okay?"

"..."

"Tutor"

"Erm, I know it already"

"I love you na Tor, so I agree to please you like this"

"Loving me is fine, but P' still have to do something as you pleased"

"..."

"P'Fight... Tor always respects P'Fight decision na. Even when P' didn't go to Rayong like how been told before, Tor also doesn't mind. P' can love Tor, but P' also need to love yourself, respect yourself... does P' understand?" 

"I know krub. I promise that I will love myself as much as I love my darling Tor" 

"Damn P'..." Tutor grumbles and turns to scoop the cake into his mouth once again. 

But, suddenly he is being stolen by a thief who is pulling him toward his own huge figure person who is raising his brow, in a teasing manner. 

"What's wrong with P'?" Asked Tutor who is frowning at the person who is carrying him to lie on the bed.

"You said that I could do anything as I please right?"

"Yes"

So, right now my heart tells me that I want to eat more than just cake because if that so, it will please me a bit na" 

"..."

"Happy birthday na krub Mr... boyfriend"

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for helping us.. you are a angel.. this special ch is so great.. love it *heart heart*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the translation, you made me fall more in love with the relationship of these two.
    PS: you are an angel.

    ReplyDelete

WhyRU สายฟ้าซน : Chapter 9 [Part 1]

Author  : Candy Onn Translator : Haruhi Proofread : Wendy ♫   “You’re frowning all the way.” “Yeah.” I respond monotonously to the person ...